[cisco-voip] CM 4.x memory recommendations

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 00:13:24 EDT 2005

It does on trying to activate a service, but not
deactivating a service. So you could deactivate RisDC
and not deactivate CTI or CallManager. Or you can
check CTI and Call Manager which automatically checks
RisDC , then uncheck RisDC and hit update and it will
activate call manager, CTI, and leave risDC
deactivated.

RisDC needs the cisco servicability reporter
activated, but you can deactivate that also after the
fact w/RisDC active.

Not a big deal though.