[cisco-voip] Disconnect connected call on FXO port automatically

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 00:23:03 EDT 2005

Wes,

Thanks. I was thinking of scripts to do this. Do you
know if there is a sample tcl script that checks voice
ports, etc?

Anyone try polling MIBs for active call info and
issuing snmpset for shutdown/no shut of voice port on
gateway or resetting the MGCP endpoint on CCM via
snmp?
Have to look at MIBs to see all whats available.

Also, maybe a IP Phone service could be useful for
this sort of thing. Where the service could time the
call and hang it up. Haven't done much in programming
services yet so not sure of possibilities. Maybe I'll
try to play with this idea as my first attempt at a
phone service.