[cisco-voip] DC Directory issues between pub and sub

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 12:02:33 EDT 2005

Appears to be. We did the CCMPwdChanger tool and
checked several registry and INI file settings over
weekend. We worked long hours with TAC and meeting
place on this and no luck in getting DC Directory
working w/subscriber yet so next step is to rebuild
the subscriber server and see if that corrects the
issue. Plan is to do that next weekend.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/