[cisco-voip] Voicemail 'text line' on 7960 showing # of voicemails?

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Mon Apr 25 16:06:26 EDT 2005

I just had a user ask me something interesting-

You know on the bottom of the phone where it says "You have voicemail"

They wanted to know if that could say "You have 5 voicemails"

anyone?

Tim Reimers
Network Administrator
Asheville City Schools ITT
85 Mountain Street
Asheville, NC 28802

tim.reimers(at)asheville(dot)k12(dot)nc(dot)us
828-350-6180

A mechanism of world inter-communication will be devised, embracing the
whole planet, freed from national hindrances and restrictions, and
functioning with marvellous swiftness and perfect regularity.