[cisco-voip] Unity - MS updates

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 25 15:51:53 EDT 2005

That's the official line on Unity.  Security patches are fine as
released by MS. Give us 60 days (or 30 maybe) to test service packs
though.

-Ryan
On Apr 25, 2005, at 3:21 PM, Marc Hering wrote:

On my 4.0.4 box I was running Win2k and I just ran windows update once
every few months..I never took a service pack tho unless It was tested
and blessed by Cisco...

<M>