[cisco-voip] RDNIS availability

Kris Seraphine Kris.Seraphine at cliftoncpa.com
Tue Apr 26 11:44:36 EDT 2005

Hi

I'm looking into using VoPSTN as a failover option for voicemail access
in a centralized deployment.  In order to redirect calls to the
appropriate user greeting I assume I'll need RDNIS service on the PRI
circuits at both ends.  I'm wondering if anyone has experience trying to
set this up throughout an enterprise.  Specifically, how easy it is to
get providers to enable this service, will there be issues passing the
RDNIS info between different carriers and different switch types etc.

thanks

Kris Seraphine