[cisco-voip] Accounting for cisco 2600

yy yylim at thiss.net
Tue Apr 26 11:47:15 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I'm trying to configure accounting for my cisco 2600 router. Currently, it is configured as below:

config terminal
aaa new-model
aaa group server radius aaa.router
server RADIUS_SERVER_IP auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
aaa accounting connection h323 start-stop group radius
gw-accounting h323
gw-accounting h323 vsa
gw-accounting voip

1. A problem now is that I'm accounting for sip instead of h323. How should I modify it?
2. Further more, can someone please advise me on where the actual accounting information for my router is stored to, i.e.
radius database in mySql server?
3. I'm thinking of getting an billing + accounting software for voip phones and client's pppoe connection, etc. Can anyone pls recommend me
a software which is stable and has such features?

Best regards,
YY