[cisco-voip] Attendant Console Directory Problem

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:30:56 EDT 2005

Dear All,

My platform is CCM 4.0(1) integrated with MS 2003 AD. The problem now
is in Attendant Console Client, zero entry could be list / found in
directory, but all other functions seem ok. I chedk the
userlist\CorporateDirectory.txt and userlist\AutoGenerated.txt, both
of them show "# Total user count: 0". And I try to use "builddir.bat"
but it ends up with the error below:
>builddir -url ldap://<server>/
-searchBase "dc=xxx, dc=com"
OperationNotSupportedException: Trying non-paged access to directory.
Exception in findAllUsers: com.cisco.ac.server.ldap.ACLdapConnectionException: C
annot initialize directory context for: ldap://<server>/ javax.naming.InvalidNa
meException: Invalid name: /dc=xxx, dc=com

Any help would be grateful~

Reagrds/Alan