[cisco-voip] restricting meet-me

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Wed Apr 27 11:36:15 EDT 2005

No. The meet-me conference function in CCM has no way to restrict conference
entry except via dial-plan restrictions.

If you are running Unity, you could route the calls to a Meet-Me conference
through a Unity Call Handler and screen the call to ask for the caller Name.
This would not necessarily restrict access to the meet-me conference, but
would allow you to know who was entering the conference.

tm