[cisco-voip] Upgrade from 3.3.4 to 4.1.2 - 5000+ phones

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Apr 28 12:48:40 EDT 2005

We're in the same boat, however, we were told not to upgrade to 4.1.2 but to 4.1.3 b/c of the fact that they will be paying attention to bug fixes on 4.1.3. If the bug is found in both 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 then the bug will be fixed in 4.1.2 (likely low priority) however, if the bug is fixed in 4.1.3 they will not fix it in 4.1.2.