[cisco-voip] Call Manager CDR's

Brandon Peyton bpeyton at sover.net
Thu Apr 28 15:05:43 EDT 2005

Hopefully a quick question.

I'm running 4.0.2a SR1.  I've been trying to do some CDR analysis.  All
CDR's are supposed to be going into SQL.  But when trying to query the DB, I
only find data several months ago and it hasn't updated since.   The SQL
server is running, everything else is working properly for quite some time.
All services are running properly.  The configuration is correct.  They're
not going into text.  Nothing related to it is in the logs.  Restart of the
machine doesn't do anything.

The logs stopped updating around the same time I upgraded to SR1.  I didn't
read anything about the upgrade that would affect it in the documentation.

Any ideas how to kick start it?

Thanks
Brandon