[cisco-voip] Call Manager CDR's

Brandon Peyton bpeyton at sover.net
Thu Apr 28 17:18:41 EDT 2005

I rechecked everything as described by everyone:

CCM Service Parameter CDR = TRUE
CDR Insert Service = Activated
Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler = Running

Nothing in c:\program files\cisco\calldetail
However the share still exists.

In the DB itself we're not close to the 2M limit.

There are no flat files being generated.  No SQL errors in the application
log

The closest thing to an error in the CCM traces are:
04/28/2005 16:28:33.944 CCM|ConnectionManager - storeMediaInfo(16824095):
EXISTING ENTRY DISCOVERED, tail ==
36|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::10.3.4.10><CT::1,100,105,1.2266547><IP::10
.3.4.38><DEV::SEP001201278F7A>
04/28/2005 16:28:33.944 CCM|ConnectionManager - storeMediaInfo(16824102):
EXISTING ENTRY DISCOVERED, tail ==
36|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::10.3.4.10><CT::1,100,105,1.2266547><IP::10
.3.4.38><DEV::SEP001201278F7A>

However I did look at the logs within CAR and I saw this error.  I followed
each of these steps outlined in the error and everything checks out.

Database Access Error. Perform the following checks 1. Database server is
running. 2. Check that a DSN of the name specifed in the url field of
C:/ciscowebs/art/art.ini exists. If the DSN does not exist, create a DSN
with the name in c:/ciscowebs/art/art.ini which points to the server where
the art database exists. Test the ART DSN to verify that there are no
connection problems. 3. Check that a database of the name specified in the
database field of C:/ciscowebs/art/art.ini exists on the server to which the
DSN points. If these are not the same, change the database field in
C:/ciscowebs/art/art.ini to the database name.

Anything else to look for, obviously it has some DB access issues somehow?

Brandon