[cisco-voip] Cisco Realtime Monitoring Tool

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Fri Apr 29 11:08:40 EDT 2005

Can you use this to monitor activity on an H.323 GW running SRST?

We're having problem in one of our branch offices and I'd like to start
 watching how their GW is used throughuot the day, but for the life of
me can't find how to monitor it in the tool.  All I see are teh Call
Managers, and MGCP devices, Analog devices, etc..., but it doesn't show
me the Inter-Trunk GW or H323 GW.  Hopefully I'm just looking in the
wrong places..
--
Anthony Mendoza

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.