[cisco-voip] Dialogic to a 6608/T1

VoIP Forum voipforum at apptis.com
Fri Apr 29 15:14:18 EDT 2005

Has anyone ever configured a Dialogic D/240JCT-T1 to use a Cat 6608
blade?

The D/240JCT-T1 card comes up and shows a red alarm in the OS, and the
same goes for the interface on the 6608 side. If I change the isdn frame
type on the card it does not start up, and errors out with error code
16383. That seems to mean I need to change the jumpers, but I am having
little to no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The CCM version is 3.3(4)SR2 and OS on voice server is Server 2000
Advanced Server with SP4.

Thanks