[cisco-voip] Re: Headset adapter for Cisco IP phone

Michael Shavrov mshavrov at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:46:52 EDT 2005

Adapter at that link will give you minimum flexibility to choose headset -
only PC type monaural or binaural only.  But it will definitely give you
huge savings over original Plantronics or GN headsets for Cisco IP phones.

We offer the headset adapter, that allows you to use standard cell or
wireless phone headset. Any headset from any manufacturer - in-the-ear,
over-the-ear, monaural, binaural, etc. It should just have 2.5mm stereo
plug.

Basically the headset adapter is just a plain cable between your Cisco IP
phone and cell phone headset. Although, to "DIY" it you will need:

1. Find the right components.

2. Find right tools.

3. Redesign it.

4. Make it.

By the time you finish the work, your savings over our prices will be
minimal.

Adapters are still available at eBay or at our website:

www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

If you have any questions send me e-mail.