FW: [cisco-voip] Attendant Console Error

Marcin Nowacki Marcin_Nowacki at sevenet.pl
Thu Jan 6 04:54:58 EST 2005

OK. i've found a solution , JTAPI password was bad, but when I'm logged
in I can not retrieve call state in directory window . I read that it
was a problem in ccm 3.1 and lower but it was resolved in upper
versions. We are using ccm 4.0(1) and initial line state show Unknown
status for all directory numbers.

What can it be ?

Greet

Marcin