FW: [cisco-voip] Attendant Console Error

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Thu Jan 6 10:25:26 EST 2005

Well, the 10 user limit for the Directory Pane is related to showing the
Call Forward status of phones, not the line state.  It will show the line
state even if you have more than 10 users showing in your directory pane.

"http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps555/products_data_sheet09186a0080092459.html"

"• Call Forwarding status - icon indicator of call forwarding of user's
line to voicemail or another number number for up to 10 entries in a
directory search result."

Is the TCD Service running on your Subscribers?

Andy