[cisco-voip] Number changed intercept

Candace Holman Candace_Holman at harvard.edu
Fri Jan 7 14:15:33 EST 2005

I'm researching various ways to set up a recorded message to play a "Sorry,
but that number has been changed.  The new number is ..." via CallManager
3.3.3 .  We do not use the Cisco ACD, Unity, or personal assistant
application.  Each message would have to be recorded separately, for each
number.

I do this for a "Sorry, that number is not in service" message by using a
translation pattern on any unassigned number and that forwards the call to
a voice mail box on our legacy voice mail system, with the prerecorded message.

I've been asked to research a way to do this without using the legacy vm
boxes.  Is there a way to record messages and use CTI route points or
translation patterns within CM to route to the prerecorded messages?

If you got this to work without Unity, ACD, or PA, how do you handle this?

Thanks,