[cisco-voip] Number changed intercept

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jan 7 15:35:09 EST 2005

Hi Candace,

Depending on how you already use Attendant Console, it can reset the
original called party number / voicemailbox number.

use your wildcard translation pattern 3XXX to translate the called party
number to the AC pilot point.
set the TCD service parameters so it will modify the OCP
have one hunt group member for that pilot point with always route
member.  CFA that number to voicemail.

Depending on your version and AC configuration, the call will arrive at
the voicemailbox for either the AC Pilot point number or the voice mail
box for the AC Hunt group number.

/Wes