[cisco-voip] easy licensing question... i hope.

Campbell, Jeremy jcampbell at ci.davidson.nc.us
Fri Jan 7 17:08:09 EST 2005

Hey ya'll,

I have what is probably an easy licensing question.  The vendor that
installed my Unity server used a demo key because the unified messaging
keys hadn't yet arrived when they were here.

They did eventually arrive, but I'd not really paid much attention to it
until...  You guessed it, the demo key expired today.  So, now I'm
having one heck of a time getting my licenses installed, and I'm really
not sure what the problem is.  Aside from using the license file
installer tool, is there any special order or trick to getting the files
to install.  I'm having a really hard time getting everything to add up
as it should, and the ensuing "license violation" is causing me serious
trouble.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy P. Campbell