[cisco-voip] Caller-Id

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jan 11 16:02:43 EST 2005

	Make sure you have the VIC-2FXO-M1=

	the VIC-2FXO= does not receive caller-id from the telco, you need
the -M1 or similar for it to work.

	the older vic-2fxs cards will send caller-id out as well,
you just need to do the same config that was sent, which is
enabling caller-id on the port.

	If you don't have the -M1, you can configure a station-id name/number
that will be sent, so at least you can identify where the call came in..

	- jared