[cisco-voip] Callmanager and Phone registration.

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jan 13 09:31:32 EST 2005

Nick,

Those messages indicate applications are failing to read the
processconfig table in SQL.  The DBL process on each CM server
determines if the reads are directed to the publisher or to the local
SQL server.  All servers in the cluster read from the publisher database
as first preference.  If subscribers cannot connect to tcp 1433 (sql) on
the publisher, then they fail back to reading from their local
database.  In DBLHelper the column "Current DSN" indicates which SQL
server is being used to retrieve data.

It looks like your table is really missing values, or possibly you are
reading from an incomplete database on a local subscriber.  What is the
TAC case number please?

/Wes