[cisco-voip] Callmanager and Phone registration.

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:02:30 EST 2005

I rebooted my Publisher last night, when it came back up, ccmadmin
showed all phones as registration unknown. the phones work, but when
rebooted get an error when downloading the SEP file from TFTP. This is
causing all the phone URLS to not work since I assume this info is
transmitted from the TFTP server on bootup.

I've checked all the TFTP services, the option 150 in DHCP, all still
there. I've got a case open with TAC, but all they have had me do so
far was break the subscription in SQL server and recreate it. They
think it is a database issue.

I'm getting the following errors in the event log of the Publisher:

Error: UNKNOWN_ALARM:kConfigParaNotFound
  ParaNameInfo: RouteFilter ( read by
CMyProcessConfigList::GetSafeStringParam() ) not found in DB, using
default value of
.

Error: UNKNOWN_ALARM:kConfigParaNotFound
  ParaNameInfo: BackupCallManagerName ( read by
CMyProcessConfigList::GetSafeStringParam() ) not found in DB, using
default value of
.

Error: UNKNOWN_ALARM:kConfigParaNotFound
  ParaNameInfo: CallManagerName ( read by
CMyProcessConfigList::GetSafeStringParam() ) not found in DB, using
default value of NO_SUCH_NAME
.

Error: UNKNOWN_ALARM:kConfigParaNotFound
  ParaNameInfo: VoiceMailPartition ( read by
CMyProcessConfigList::GetSafeStringParam() ) not found in DB, using
default value of
.

Error: UNKNOWN_ALARM:StationAlarm
  TCPPid: 1.100.117.18
  DeviceText: 27: Waiting for %d: Waiting for %s From %s From 10.0.1.5
  Param1: 9
  Param2: 83951626
.

Plus many others...