[cisco-voip] TSP and Outlook

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Fri Jan 14 08:52:59 EST 2005

Hi Ed,

Why do you say that TAC does not support this?

When the PC boots up it will start the CiscoTSP and the TSP will log
into the CTI Manager.  The first place to look is at the Application
Event log of the CallManager that is being pointed to as the CTI
Manager.  Look in the App log for the time frame of the PC  booting for
CTI Manager errors.  If the login attempt is making it to the
CallManager and it fails there will be a CTI Manager event written that
will provide details of why the login attempt failed.

When you say that you are resetting the CTI aware settings do you mean
that you are unchecking then rechecking (disabling/enabling) the
"Enable CTI Application Use" for that user?

Thanks,
Kevin