[cisco-voip] CCM 3.3(4) & CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler starting issue ?

Yunming Song yunming.song at digiconasp.com
Fri Jan 14 15:47:12 EST 2005

Dear Group,

We have Cisco CallManager 3.3(4) system, which runs fine.

Following the Cisco CAR lab, after performing the initial CAR configuration
and customizing the CAR reports, I try to restart the CDR Scheduler Service,
but the Cisco Analysis and Reporting Scheduler service stops anyway,
when I click the "Start" button, I got the error:
      Error Code  Error Description
      10011  System Error. Contact System Administrator.

then I did the quick search in Cisco website, found some information:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_note09186a008011e2c8.html
Workaround: Manually add a name for the parameter "Company Name" in
System -> System Parameters -> System Preferences.

I manually add company name "Digicon Corporation" or "Digicon_Corporation"
in System Preferences,
but the error 10011 continues, any ideas?

thanks,
Yunming Song
Digicon Coproration
(571)323-5030