[cisco-voip] FAX and disabling SuperG3 calls somehow on router

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 16:24:12 EST 2005

The problem is this a call coming in a PRI and going
out FXS port on same router, so only pots dial peers
are in use on those calls.

There is a small amount of calls coming in to this FAX
from other sites over VoIP and those voip peers have
ecm disabled on both sides (both inbound, and outbound
voip peer).