[cisco-voip] cra autoattendant script

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 08:39:32 EST 2005

As I recall, the aa.aef built into Unity Express does not need to be
modified. Once you install it, as it is by default, it adds script
parameters in the Unity Express Autoattendant interface that let you
specify the operators extension, plus some other misc fields. You dont
have to edit the aa.aef file directly.