[cisco-voip] CCM 4.1 VT Advantage Conferencing

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jan 21 08:45:30 EST 2005

our video guy says:
"max  number of call is a function of bandwidth per call and the
hardware  used (3511 vs 3540).

for 384k video:
3511 supports 12
3540/30 user license supports 21
3540/60 user supports 42
3540/100 user supports 70

to clarify my earlier comments on meet-me.  to do video meet-me you
need a video conference resource (3511/3540)."

/Wes