[cisco-voip] ATA Adaptors

Martin.Dawn Dawn.Martin at haltoncollege.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 08:54:40 EST 2005

Hello,

I have purchased 3 x ATA 186 adaptors to use with minicoms.  The ata
adaptors have been picked up by the Cisco Call Manager (V3.3), but they
don't seem to be communicating with the minicoms.  I believe I may need to
change some of the settings for the adaptors to be compatible with the
minicoms as they are configured to work with standard phones by default(?).
Does anyone know which settings have to be changed for the adaptors to work
with minicoms?

Many Thanks in advance.

Dawn Martin

This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us on 0151 257 2800 or by electronic mail at postmaster at haltoncollege.ac.uk
immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, not
Halton College of FE and HE. This email does not constitute either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding agreement.  Such offer or
acceptance must be communicated in writing.