[cisco-voip] Cisco CRS Administration: HTTP 401.1 Unauthorize d Login Failed

Yinglam Cheung ycheung at ixiacom.com
Tue Jan 25 12:53:02 EST 2005

I got the same problem with CRS 3.0(3a) and CCM 3.3(4). The problem is not
about username/password authentication, it doesn't even load the web page
and reports http 401.1 error.

I talked to CCO once but it didn't get much help, however, if I installed
CRS on CCM 3.3(2) then it works fine.

Someone told me if you reinstall Microsoft SP4 then it's fine but I never
verify it.

Let me know if you find out the solution. Last time Cisco TAC almost tried
every possible way.

regards,
Yinglam Cheung
Sr. Support Engineer