[cisco-voip] MLA dissappears after upgrade from 3.3.3sr4a to 3.3.4

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jan 26 19:18:00 EST 2005

Sorry for the bother, I found my own answer. Don't know how I missed this.

MLA for Cisco CallManager 3.3(4)
To maintain full multilevel administration access functionality in Cisco CallManager 3.3(4), you must use Cisco CallManager Multilevel Administration Access, Release 1.2(3). If you do not install Cisco MLA 1.2(3), you will only be able to log in to Cisco CallManager Administration with the administrator password.