[cisco-voip] 400 bad IP Adress

Billy list at matrix.com.br
Thu Jan 27 16:00:40 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to forward a call from a Cisco A5300 to a SIP proxy and then
the proxy sends it to another Cisco AS5300 to be terminated on the
pstn.

However, I receive a message 400 Bad IP address from the termination router. It
seems to be something on the GW cause I see calls being forwarded
correctly from the proxy to the GWs, and also when I test other
scenarios (e.g.: calls being terminated in other proxies) and I don't
the same error.

Did anybody experience something like this before?! Any clues?

Many thanks,

--
Billy