[cisco-voip] SCCP 7940/7960 IP Phone Release 7.1(1) FirmwareDeferral Notice

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Fri Jan 28 11:26:50 EST 2005

There was a firmware that we were using that was producing garbled voice
and we had to rollback to: P0030600T017.  Almost made our CCM4 upgrade
look bad...after we rolled back all was good.

We were on: P00307010100.

-Anthony

0-sccp.7-1-1-DeferralNotice.txt

> 	Scheduled release date is February 2nd, 2005.

> ------------------
> 	Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
> 	Network Analyst (CCS) * University of Guelph * Guelph,
> Ontario N1G 2W1
> 	(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
>
> 	"That's a UNIX book. Cool!" -- Garth

> ------------------
>

> ATTENTION The information contained in this message may be
> legally privileged and confidential. It is intended to be
> read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
> or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not
> the intended recipient, you are on notice that any
> distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
> please immediately notify the sender and/or Fenwick & West
> LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500 and delete or destroy any
> copy of this message.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.