[cisco-voip] Unity: Direct transfer to Directory Handler

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Fri Jan 28 13:19:49 EST 2005

I'm trying to figure this one out for a customer.

We need to be able to do a direct transfer from an IPCC script to
Unity's company directory.  For whatever reason, I'm completely unable
to make this work.  I can get it to the opening greeting, where the
default closed greeting prompts for call input to dial a direct
extension, or press 4 for the directory, but I want to go straight to
the alpha-based directory search, which doesn't seem to be working.

What I've tried:

Setting up a Directory Handler with an extension specified.
Adding a CTI Route Point w/ a line matching that extension and a Forward
All to voicemail (This goes to the opening greeting for some reason)
Adding a voicemail profile on the callmanager that has a mailbox mask of
the directory number specified for the directory handler.  (Same
behavior as above)

Any suggestions?  I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Thanks,
Dylan Vanderhoof
Sr. Software Developer
Semaphore Corporation