[cisco-voip] SIMClient

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Jan 30 19:37:50 EST 2005

Hi Wes - It looks like VHM is end-of-life and no longer orderable. Is there are replacement?
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!