[cisco-voip] Callmanager Maximum Active Calls

Ryan Fields jryan.fields at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 04:30:06 EST 2005

Hi All,

I've got two E1 isdn registered on a single callmanager 3.1(2c) and
a pabx/predictive dialer configured on the other end.
At the end of the day, calls could not go through anymore.
On the Pabx, I get "requested circuit unavailable" and "disconnect
timer expiry"

The cisco event log gives an error "Maximum Active calls reached".
I had to restart the callmanager service to get calls goin again.

What is the maximum active call value for the callmanager,
is there anyway to increase it?

If this is an improper disconnect or disconnect timer issue between
the dialer/pabx and callmanager, what other settings can I tweak on
callmanager for it to clear calls that may have hung?

Thanks
Ryan