[cisco-voip] AD Integration Questions

Rubottom, Karl karlr at SHERIDAN.EDU
Tue Jul 5 09:46:08 EDT 2005

Is it possible to have Call Manager use more then one user search base
when integrating with Active Directory?  We have several sites and not
all of our users are in one OU.  The ultimate goal would be separate
search directories for each user search base (site1, site2, site3
instead of corporate directory).  I am under the assumption that this
will take some custom modifications.

If a user does not have a telephone number defined will they still show
up in the corporate directory search?

Do administrative accounts need to be in the same user search base as
users?

Are upgrades with Active Directory integration supported, or does the
integration need to be reconfigured after each major upgrade?

Thank you for your time.