[cisco-voip] 7960 talking to two separate call manager systems

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 6 19:06:52 EDT 2005

We have three clusters working on the same network and have not run into any problems. (Thank goodness). We do, however, only have one DHCP server running which tells phones by default to point to a particular TFTP server depending on the network the phone is on. By modifying option 32 on the phone to yes and then option 8 to the appropriate TFTP server, things have worked tickety-boo.
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
mob lawyer: your people insulted my brother.
dr. house: what? romano in the parmesan cheese shaker again?