[cisco-voip] CDR - CAR - and 3rd Party Call Accounting

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jul 7 14:02:29 EDT 2005

Yes, uninstall CAR.  Either select the option to drop the art database or
you may have to manually drop it after the fact.

When ISI pulls CDR's they do not delete CDR's AFAIK.  If they have changed
practice and do delete now, they need to make sure and delete CDR and the
corresponding CMR record.

/Wes