[cisco-voip] Bat-phone functionality for IP phones?

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Fri Jul 8 17:38:21 EDT 2005

Yup, I asked this question a few weeks ago.  Try this:

http://www.archivum.info/cisco-voip@puck.nether.net/2005-06/msg00495.html
--
Anthony Mendoza

David sent a message, dated 7/8/2005 11:03 AM about: