[cisco-voip] IP phones "Not Registered" but working

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Mon Jul 11 12:46:41 EDT 2005

Hi Josh,

If you point the CCMAdmin URL to the primary CCM for the phones do they
show as registered?  If so there might be an issue with the Cisco RIS
Data Collector service.  This service, among other things, provides
each CCM in the cluster with the registration status of the phones.
You can try restarting the RIS DC service on all CCM's in the cluster.
This should re-establish communications.

HTH,
Kevin