[cisco-voip] Change "Redirecting Number" Calling Plan/Type

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Mon Jul 11 18:53:22 EDT 2005

I need to change the calling numbering plan and type for the "redirecting
number".  However, this is an MGCP implementation so I can't use the "isdn
map address" command or translation rules.  In the CM gateway config you
can set it for the calling number but nothing for the redirecting number.
Any ideas...and going to h.323 isn't really an option.

Have had a case open with Verizon for a week now and finally got them to
look at the isdn messages as to why RDNIS wasn't being recieved (we are
sending it out but has numbering plna of unknown/unknown).  They said they
need it to be national/isdn in order for them to pass it on.

TIA,

Andy