[cisco-voip] Voice Mail Message won't play from 7960.

BStone at McKeeNelson.com BStone at McKeeNelson.com
Tue Jul 12 11:12:25 EDT 2005

I have a user that sends VM's to people and no one can hear them.  Just
this one user.
I can play the message wave file in outlook fine, but not when playing
back via phone.
We use CM 4.0.1 and Unity 4.0 Build 4.0(4) SR1.
Has anyone ever see this behavior?
Thanks.
Brandon
Any advice contained in this e-mail (including any attachment that does not expressly state otherwise) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding United States Federal tax penalties that may be imposed.  If this advice is used to promote, market, or recommend any transaction or investment, the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction or matters addressed and each taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
We hereby confirm that we are placing no limitation on any disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure that is the subject of any written advice provided in this e-mail or any attachment.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Notice required by law: This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote McKee Nelson LLP's products or services. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from McKee Nelson LLP at this e-mail address by forwarding this message to no-more-mail at McKeeNelson.com. If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly, and messages designated as advertising or promotional will be automatically blocked once necessary modifications to our e-mail system have been completed. Our principal postal address is 1919 M Street NW Washington, DC 20036. Thank you. McKee Nelson LLP