[cisco-voip] HELP.... SOHO 4 digit dialing issues .........

Scott Ingram SIngram at clayton.com
Fri Jul 15 08:47:00 EDT 2005

My main Voice gateway is MGCP to the PSTN. I have issues with my remote
office users making call's with there IP phones.  These SOHO offices are
connecting via site to site VPN on a 3060 concentrator. These users are
able to accomplish random 4digit dial however, this is very inconsistent
across all SOHO sites. 7 and 10 digit dialing has never been an issue.

 Symptoms -> when user dials a 4 digit extension user connects but, the
head set and speaker are dead. No voice but, the call does connect to
the called party.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.