[cisco-voip] How do I share a line in two locations?

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Jul 15 09:46:25 EDT 2005

That is what I'm looking to do.

But I don't think I have a good grasp of what you're saying I need to do.
Can you expand.

Remote location (PRI VGW) extension 5925

Central site (VGW 3 PRIs) extension 5925

Extension 5925 comes in on the remote location.  Lets call the partition
"MAC"  we will call the central site "SAL".

Central site 5925 is in the SAL DP and remote site is in the MAC DP.  Same
with location, etc. (main phone config page)

Call comes in at the remote site and rings both phones with extension 5925
and both the central and remote site.

Problem.

Because it's a shared line appearance both phones are using the MAC
partition, MAC CSS (line config page).

Question

How do I get the SAL phone to use the Central Site's PRIs for the 9.@ and
the remote site's PRI's for the remote MAC Phone?

Thanks

Scott

  _____