[cisco-voip] Beep for no reason?

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Fri Jul 15 15:11:13 EDT 2005

I have seen this issue with all GSM cell phones.  Something about the
frequency/intensity of the signal during data transfer causing
interference in speakers, including phone speakers (if you get the noise
while on the phone both ends can hear it).  It is most noticeable with
blackberry's because they have more cellular activity than a standard
cell phone.

Normally if you move the device slightly farther away from the
phone/speaker it reduces or eliminates the problem.

-TonyB