[cisco-voip] Beep for no reason?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jul 15 15:05:08 EDT 2005

do you mean thread or threat?

i wasn't threatend by the beeping. ;)

on that note, we have a few Blackberry users that complained of static on their Phone speaker which turns out to be some sort of interference by the communications the Blackberry does with home base. The static is heard not only on the phone but even the PC speakers.

anyone else out there have blackberry users?