[cisco-voip] Unity AA - Routing Call to wrong Extension

Carter, Bill WCarter at sentinel.com
Tue Jul 19 11:16:47 EDT 2005

I am having a strange problem and I don't know if it is Unity or
CallManager.

I call into Unity Auto-Attendant.  Dial extension 2025 (or select 4,
attempt to transfer for subscriber XXX).  Extension 2025 belong to a
Unity subscriber.  The subscribers Call Transfer rule is "Yes, ring
subscribers extension 2025.

Whether I dial extension 2025 or press 4, the call is transferred to
extension 2017.  This happens every single time.  From an IP Phone, if I
directly dial extension 2025 the call goes to the correct DN.

Using the Port Status monitor I see Unity receiving DTMF of 2025.  What
is happening?