[cisco-voip] Unity AA - Routing Call to wrong Extension

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 19 11:27:41 EDT 2005

sorry, there is no alternate transfer setting. that is for greetings only. momentary lapse of reason.

i would try setting the "Yes, ring subscriber at this number:" and filling in alternate numbers to test first.

the only other thing i can think of is calling search space for the unity ports is different than the phone you are using? maybe you can set the CSS of the phone to the same as the unity ports for testing?