[cisco-voip] VT Advantage & Polycom videoconferencing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 19 12:06:37 EDT 2005

I'm going through the same thing myself. It's going to be a slow process since it's low priority for us, but I'll report back to the list with anything I have. One thing I found helpful was a datasheet from Tandberg, which is what I will be concentrating on which shows some neat things. The Tandberg devices as SCCP devices and act just like phones.

http://www.tandbergusa.com/collateral/white_papers/Whitepaper_Cisco_VT1.pdf